EBS London International Scholarship 2012 We are delighted to invite you to participate in the annual EBS London International Scholarship Competition. Each year we offer:
- One full scholarship for either the BA (Hons) International Business or BA (Hons) International Events Management degree course, covering the tuition fees for the full 3.5 years of the programme, worth approximately Â£50,000
- Two half scholarships for either degree course, covering half of the tuition fees for the 3.5 year programme, worth approximately £25,000 each
Eligibility for EBS London International Scholarship 2012
- The competition is open to all applicants who hold a conditional or unconditional offer to study on the BA (Hons) International Business or BA (Hons) International Events Management degree course, commencing in September 2013 or February 2014.
- Please note that to participate in the competition, you must be holding an offer by the closing date of 31 May, 2013.
- The competition is not open to transfer students, or students who join the EBS London programmes with advanced standing.
- Choose one of the six scholarship questions.Choose the question which most interests you, and which you would most like to research â we are looking for original thoughts and ideas.
- Start your research. Think about employing a variety of research methods to ensure that your essay is fresh, original and thought-provoking. We expect you to conduct surveys, interviews, to research books, journals, magazines, newspapers. It is important to appropriatelyÂ reference all sources you use during your research.
- Write and submit your essay to us by the competition deadline, 31 MayÂ 2013, at 17:00 GMT. The essay should not exceed eight double-spaced pages in length.
The ways candidates are judged to get scholarship
AfterÂ the scholarship deadline, the Judges will choose the six best entries. The short-listed candidates will be invited to attend the EBS London International Scholarship Assessment DayÂ on our campus in central London. This will be held in early July 2012. On the day you will:
- Make a presentation on your research and essay
- Answer questions on your presentation and essay
The three awards will be based upon the candidatesâ written essays and oral presentations. The winners will be announced shortly thereafter.
The closing date for the 2011-2012 competition is 31 May, 2013, at 17:00 GMT. Please note that we cannot accept late entries.
More Info for EBS London International Scholarship
For more info, please visit http://www.ebslondon.ac.uk/courses/financial_info/scholarships/scholarship_information.aspx